Monday, April 30, 2012

This week is teacher appreciation week at school. I needed some cute ideas to give something to the teachers each day.  This is a good excuse to FINALLY to do some things I have been "pinning".
This one was for Valentine's Day, but easily worked as a cute teacher gift.  

Items needed:
cellophane bag
twist ties
ribbon
candy
shovels
labels





I made my own label, but the site I got the idea from has a really cute one with hearts for v-day.  I'm trying to figure out how to posted mine here for you to use if it ticked your fancy.  As soon as I figure it out I'll update this.Until then here is the link to where I got the idea from...got to give credit to where it's due. http://thefryfamilyblog.blogspot.de/2011/02/our-valentines-projects.html



Here is the finished product and the teachers loved it or at least they faked it really well ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment