Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rainy day (again)

It's no longer cold, but this rain is getting in the way of doing things with the kids.  I had plans to take my son out for our favorite walks but instead of letting the rain keep us in I got smart and brought an umbrella.




We had a great time and it really never hurts to get a little muddy when you get to walk in woods that are this green with the new leaves coming out.  I will miss this part of Germany!
(the color was not boosted in these photos (except for the first one), it really is this green)







2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures...I feel lik I was there with you. And the bright red umbrella is great impression! Hope for a sunny day for you and the little adventurous kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberly, me too. I do love rainy days....just not so many in a row ;)

    ReplyDelete