Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 13-20

Some do not have  pictures right now since I used my kids as the subjects (I don’t post pictures of them on my blog-recent ones anyway). So I when I retake them I will post them J

Day 13: Yourself with 13 things

Yes, super old pic, but it's not like I have pictures of myself laying around the house.

Day 14: Eyes


Day 15: Shilouette

My son, had fun with this. I chose this one 'cause when i look at I can still hear him laughing as he's making reindeer  antlers.

Day 16: Long exposure


Day 17: Technology

Yes, I used the dreaded flash, but when taking it right before bed you do what you gotta do.
I’ve had this phone since Mother’s Day 2007 and it has been dropped, kicked, thrown, taking apart various times by my daughter, and drowned.  It is on its last leg. How it managed to survive this long I have no clue.  Not sure the iphone is right for me when the time comes and I have to replace it.


Day 18: Your shoes


well not just my shoes, my families. Can you guess which ones are mine?

Day 19: Something Orange


Day 20: Bokeh
   

My daughter brought home this ornament she made at school.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment