Monday, December 5, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 4 and 5

Okay, so I got one day behind in posting my picture.  I at least got it posted to my groups page on time ;)

Day 4: Something Green

I took a picture of this tire thinking it was cool and was going to use that until I went to my daughter's room and saw her bears.  The larger one with the bow I got in Ireland for my sister, but when Abigail was born she gave it back for her to have.  The TY bear is what Nathan have her when she was born (born 2 hours away from St. Patty's Day).  So I paired them together and decided to use that one instead.


Day 5: From a high angle 


Once again this is the second photo I took for the challenge.  I had this vision in my head of taking photos over the bridge looking down at the rushing water of the river (had TONS of rain this weekend).  I was in a rush to get to karate that I didn't pay attention to my settings and when I got home they all looked like crap.  I at least got my focus right, but there was nothing in the pics to hold your attention, just plain blah!
So, trying to think of something different I looked over and saw my tripod just sitting there looking lonely...ding!

No comments:

Post a Comment