Friday, July 15, 2011

Luke I am your father…….


As Nathan’s reward this week for being good at school we have been watching a little bit Star Wars after dinner each day (starting with IV 'cause its just better that way).
  Today while they were waiting for me to get things put away I heard them playing (loud as usual). This is part of it....
Nathan: Abigail, you’re my daddy
Abigail: No, I’m Abigail
Nathan: Your Abigail, but you’re my daddy, so say I’m your daddy
Abigail: oh…I’m your daddy Nathan
Nathan:uugh, not Nathan, whatever….
Abigail: I’m your daddy
Nathan: no, noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Nathan: now get your so sword so I have to get a robot hand
Abigial: cool (runs to get foam sword and chase Nathan)

They got their first taste of the Ewoks tonight and Abigail made the cutest little aww noise when she saw him and Nathan just said wow a tiger puppy.  I love how she still calls Chewbacca Chewcaca, but atleast Darth Varder is no longer “The Robot” he is now Darth Vader.   I LOVE how they are getting into this.  Going to finish V tomorrow before Daddy has to leaves.
Must train their brain to love sci-fi while they are young and so far it is working..muahahah!

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny... Poor kids they are becoming sci-fi fans hheehaha..Had to show Ben he laughed and thought this too was funny!!
    Ck out my blog..I have a video to show you.

    ReplyDelete