Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Walks

Today I didn’t feel like running any errands, going to the park, or doing more housework than I had to. Well there is nothing new about the housework part.
So I took the kids out in their wagon on a ride in woods and around the pastures of our village.  Nice cool breeze with the sun shining brightly.


 Kids had fun looking at the flowers




















Seeing the fruit that is growing,
























and walking in the woods where we might see a deer or a monster.  One never really knows what you will come upon out there.



No monster today though which was a good thing since I forgot the monster repellent (bad mom).
A nice day with just the three of us and a awesome way to exercise their minds and try, note the word “try” to use up some of their energy.



Glad they were in a sharing mood and not fighting.  Also glad there were no monsters ‘cause that would have sucked!  Don’t think my crocs could have handled a monster kick ass session.
Hoping you have a wonderful Sunday
*photos taken by me so if they suck it is just my natural talent shining through :)

No comments:

Post a Comment