Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Another teacher gift idea

Another mom and I wanted to do something else for our kids Preschool teacher.  So I had this idea about putting kids pictures on flower cut out and hanging it on a plant.  Once again..It came out okay.  Not as quite "neat" looking as I would have liked.  My printer was running out of color ink so all the kids either have a purple or yellow tint to them.  Which could be an artistic spin on it (I say that to make me feel better).


Anyway.....

I found a flower template online and used that to cut out the flower shapes then took all the kids photos (that I had from school events) and cut them out and glued them on the flower.

I used fishing line to hang them, but noticed that I could not get the knot to stay on some of them, so I just used twine on those.  You could use a nice pot, but I opted for tissue paper and ribbon.  I've noticed people are picky about pots (i know, that is odd to me) so this way she can plant it or put it in a pot that will match her decor.
I will find out tomorrow how she liked it.



Before
After



No comments:

Post a Comment