Thursday, June 21, 2012

Teacher gift idea...take 3 or 4..I can't remember

School is almost out and I want to do a little something each day for my daughter's teacher.  Just to let her know how much I and my daughter appreciate her and how FAB she has been to {us} this year. 

I gave this to my daughter's teacher yesterday....yes I know this came out a little ghetto.  My printer ink is about kaput and since we are moving in a couple of weeks I am not buying anymore.  So the cute background I had I couldn't use.  So good 'ol construction paper and stickers came to the rescue.
Something simple, candy bar (i used the big one ) and decorate your wrapper.  You can go ghetto like me, but come on why.  Thinking about it I should have used ribbon. hindsight gets me every time..okay I'm rambling now.

 I had made a cute themed one to give tomorrow, but yesterday I saw another parent come up with sorta the same idea <yeah other parent thanks a WHOLE freaking lot>-saboteur hussy (not really).  So changing it to next week, but I think it will still make me look like a copy cat (hussy, no she isn't but it makes me feel better to say it). 

I have another plan for tomorrow, but can't post it since she follows my post and I have no clue if she will see it before tomorrow. (like the plant idea, yeah i posted it before i gave it to her and she just happened to see my post the night before., yes, I am a genius)






2 comments:

  1. Love all the great gifts! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, pcs stuff came up on Friday so she didn't make it in so I'm saving that for later ;)
    Today I am going to try and be funny....which doesn't usually work out

    ReplyDelete