Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Doors

Living in Europe has given me a wonderful opportunity to travel.  It has also given me a greater love for older architecture and nature.
Scotland
Scotland
I now have a love affair with doors
(yes door handles and knobs too)
with character or charm.
Here are only a few (cough) of what I have taken....Enjoy!
                                                                                                                                                             


Bath, England


Brugge, Belgium
                                                                       
                                                                                               Wimpfin, Germany



England


Germany

Germany
Belguim


Belguim

Praque

Netherlands

Austria
Germany

Scotland
                     

Praque

yes, I know I said a few, but compared to what I have........you got off lucky!
Oh and by the way...a few of these are listed on my Society6 page for sale ;) WINK-WINK

No comments:

Post a Comment