Saturday, May 26, 2012

My wonderful find

Today's goal was to go the flea market on base and sell all my crap....I mean wonderful items for someone else to enjoy.  Well, my goal was accomplished although I did wind up coming home with more than I wanted (meaning i wanted NOTHING to come back with me).  A little cash in my pocket and a few boxes empty, I came home satified.
A friend called and asked if I would drive with her to France to pick up an item.  Like I am going to turn down a trip to France...your smoking some crack if you think I would.
Anyway...A nice wonderful sunny drive down (she wasn't nice enough to stop the car for me to take pictures, but in her denfense we were on a deadline). She got the item she had ordered and there happened to be a flea market going on and so we stopped to have a look see.



This is what I came home with 
   


I think it is pretty awesome!  Pretty pink french fruit jar.  The lady said it wasn't an antique, but to American standards it might as well be.  I got it for next to nothing and I am still giddy about it.
Best part is, hubby liked it so no grumbling about adding more weight when we move ;)



This is what Abby had to say about today: />//..">..josjyso9uyso9uyseyspoe9uy09ey


Nathan's input:  my big car jcudeyuwwww7uu5yyyyyyaa


2 comments: