Thursday, May 31, 2012

Recipe for Goop

I found a recipe for Goop that my sister gave me awhile back.  I STILL haven't made it with the kids yet (bad mom).  Anyway I am posting it for 'yal to give it a try and if you do post here and let me know how it turned out.  If and when I do I will post pics.

Ingredients:
1tsp 20 Mule Team Borax
8 oz white liquid glue
1 1/4 cup of water
15 drops of food coloring

Instructions:
1.  In a glass bowl stir together 1c. of water, white glue, and food coloring
2.  Dissolve all the borax powder in the remaining 1/4c water
3.  Add borax mixture to glue mix and stir until a slimy limp forms.  Stir vigorously for another 30 seconds
4.  Remove the lump of slime and kneed it with your hands to dry
5.  In 2 minutes or so you should be holding a ball of slime that pulls clean from your hand.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment